Saturday, February 10, 2007

Kayak.com is NOT a website about kayaking

Since the moment I first laid eyes on this website, I've been pretty evangelical about it. The problem with telling people about neat websites is that no one ever remembers the address unless you actually email it to them. So from now on, when they say "What's the address?" I'll just say, "There's a link in my blog." Of course, about half the time people aren't going to be aware I even have a blog, so maybe this isn't the most efficient way to do things...

Whatever, Kayak.com is so freaking efficient it'll make up for the fact that you had to find my blog before you could find the website.

Anyway, bottom line, Kayak.com is probably the best travel website I've seen. They definitely have the most authoritative listing of airfares (of course, they can't browse Southwest fares, but Southwest is so good at providing ridiculously cheap fares that I don't mind going to their website in addition to searching a general travel site).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Take also a look to this travel search engine: www.trabber.com

Ciao