Monday, January 22, 2007

An Important Resource

This evening I was struck by an important and time-sensitive question: "How long does it take to cook 1 pound of tilapia fillets?" Unfortunately, my mother's phone was busy, so I forced to turn to the internet.

Luckily for me, eattilapia.com exists for exactly this situation. So, next time you're presented with a few fillets of tilapia and no idea what to do with them, consider using the recipe for Quick and Easy Baked Tilapia Fillets. I didn't follow it too closely, I more or less followed the spirit of the recipe rather than the letter of the recipe. The spirit of putting butter and bread crumbs on some fillets and throwing t in the oven for 15-20 minutes at 400F. Either way, I'm sure that you'll find that eattilapia.com just the resource you need to do all that tilapia-related research you've been meaning to do, so get to it.

No comments: